Tron 2.0 is the present-day sequel to the 1982 cult film classic that was a landmark of computerized graphical ingenuity. Tron 2.0 is a story-driven, first-person action game that propels the player into an alternate universe inside a computer. As Jet Bradley--son of the original films hero Alan Bradley--you will combat digital opponents using guns, rods, grenades, missiles, and the iconic Tron disc. Combining the best of the genre with a truly innovative look and breakthrough game play, Tron 2.0 delivers an adventure unlike any other. It will take PC gaming to a new level with intense action, intense and deadly battles, and high-speed light cycle races.
- First-person, story-driven action shooter game featuring over 30 levels of game play.
- Lightning-fast, action-packed third-person light cycle racing on mind-bending Game Grids.
- Six new weapons, including the updated disc that 'slices and dices' virtual enemies.
- Stunning next generation 3D graphics rendered by the all-new, state-of-the-art, LithTech Triton System.
- Incredible new high-tech locations, including: a personal computer, power router, Internet hub, infected server, arena games.
- New light cycles, redesigned by Syd Mead, world famous film concept designer (Tron, Blade Runner, and Aliens).
- Up to 16 people can play in expansive team-based multiplayer levels.
- New visually stunning 'Tron glow' effect designed for Tron 2.0 by nVidia.
- Innovative character-customizing system with weapons, shields, gadgets, and modifiers that players use to equip and fine-tune their character.
- Developed by multi-award-winning Monolith Productions.