You paid your dues in Tony Hawk's Underground, now prove yourself in Tony Hawk's Underground 2. It's time to go globetrotting on a sick international road trip with Tony Hawk and Bam Margera. The latest evolution in the #1 action sports franchise, THUG 2 delivers a hilarious story mode, an unprecedented level of customization, and more moves than the skate gods could dream of. Grab your board, an arsenal of spray paint and prepare to wreak havoc around the world.
- World Destruction Tour ¡V Take off on an all-out skating blitzkrieg where two teams led by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera conquer sick terrain, pull off mischievous pranks, and make a variety of international cities their personal stomping ground.
- All New Team Play ¡V Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play as a pro teammate or special guest skater, such as Ben Franklin ¡V over 20 unique skaters in all.
- Unparalleled customization ¡V Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags with the all new Create-a-Graphic feature in addition to creating your own skaters, skate parks, decks, tricks, goals and levels of difficulty.
- New player controls ¡V Get huge air by performing a sticker slap off any wall or surface, go into slow-motion focus control and watch and learn how to perfect a certain trick or throw a hilarious tantrum mid-combo and get massive points.
- Go beyond the board ¡V Maneuver a variety of ride-able objects such as motorized scooters, hot dog stands and hospital gurneys, pelt bystanders with tomatoes and other objects and tag the turf with signature graffiti.
- Two games in one ¡V Wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch to play all the new THUG 2 levels and a bunch of THPS levels in Classic Mode and go up against a two-minute timer to complete all-time favorite goals like S-K-A-T-E, "secret tape," and "high score."
- Online Gameplay ¡V Experience new games, downloadable content and a robust in-game messaging feature in addition to improved stat tracking and online rankings on the PlayStation¥ 2.
- Put your face in the game ¡V Players can now take their picture with the Sony Eye-Toy and map their face to create their own personalized game character in an instant or they can take a digital photo of their face, e-mail the image to Neversoft, and then download the formatted file onto their PlayStation 2 consoles.