The battlefield just got bigger... Choose to play as the breakaway secessionist Confederacy or Galactic Republic, as it begins to build up its own military capabilities in 14 single player missions based around characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
- Over 200 new units -- including new kinds of droids, troopers, bounty hunters, craft, and much more.
- Increase of the population limit up to 250.
- Featuring numerous enhancements for this release -- including upgradeable shields, power cores, new effects and new units for scenario editor.
- Mix and match civilizations from Star Wars: Episode II with those from the original Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds when playing in single player skirmish or multiplayer mode.
- New Star Wars locales from films, expanded universe and Star Wars: Episode II.
- Builds upon Age of Kings technology, adapted for the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds game engine.
- Replay the original campaigns from Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds with Air Cruisers, Power Droids and all the new upgrades and effects from the Clone Campaigns expansion pack!