The hunt begins. You are Jango Fett, the galaxy's most dangerous bounty hunter, hired to hunt down the elusive leader of a mysterious cult - dead or alive. Through 18 action-packed levels across six diverse worlds, face off against galactic scum, fearsome beasts, and brutal competition that stand between you and your prey: a deranged dark Jedi. This hunt will lead you to the darkest corners of the Star Wars universe where no one else has dared to go, but you are the fearless, ruthless, and relentless Jango Fett. For the galaxy's most wanted, there is no place to hide...
- Thrilling third-person 3D action-adventure spans 18 levels on six fantastic worlds, including Coruscant, Tatooine, as well as a maximum-security asteroid prison.
- Intense action driven by a compelling story that explains how Jango Fett was chosen to be the source for the clone army seen in Attack of the Clones, told through gameplay and dazzling cinematic sequences created by Industrial Light & Magic.
- Overpower enemies with Jango's deadly arsenal including his trademark dual blaster pistols, missile-equipped jetpack, flamethrower, toxic darts, sniper rifle, and more...
- Door's locked? Burn through with your wrist-mounted cutting laser and kick it down.
- Dead or alive - you decide. Use your scanner to locate bounties, then chase down, corner and snare them with your wrist cable - or blast them into space dust.
- Encounter over 100 unique characters, including familiar Star Wars aliens, droids, and creatures, plus a fearsome Krayt Dragon and a host of new additions to the Star Wars Universe.
- Sweeping orchestral soundtrack includes music from John Williams' Attack of the Clones score, as well as original music composed exclusively for the game.
- Rich, atmospheric sound design by Skywalker Sound.
- Featuring the voice talents of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones stars Temuera Morrison as Jango Fett and Leeanna Walsman as Zam Wesell. Also featuring TV and film star Clancy Brown as Jango's brutal arch-nemesis Montross.