Liezen, Österreich, February 20th 2008; Starfighters it is time to try the new Spaceforce Captains demo! This demo is now available for download at the following link:
Take this opportunity to try out the fascinating Round Based Strategy game, Spaceforce Captains!
If you host or post please let us know!
About Spaceforce Captains Control the fate of the galaxy in the classic-styled turn-based strategy game Spaceforce -Captains that invites you to explore and conquer an entirely new space.
The game features several distinct forms of game play, including gathering resources, role-playing, and strategy.
The basic elements of the game involve developing a space station (space building structures that produce resources, captains or ships) and conquering the space with a captain leading a large fleet.
- 3 campaigns with 24 missions
- Includes adventure, management, action, RPG and tactic elements
- Find your resources in asteroid mines and use them to build up your captains and their fleets.
- There are more than 120 individual captains with unique available.
- develop over 200 cutting-edge technologies and upgrade your fleet
- 3D animated world with crisp graphics and storyline with side quests
- unique features of each race
- addictive RPG elements
- multiplayer and map editor provided
Developer: Dreamatrix PEGI: 12+ UK Release: December 14th 2007
About DreamCatcher Inc. DreamCatcher Inc. is a leading worldwide publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software. DreamCatcher Interactive is owned by JoWooD Productions, an Austrian based video game publisher traded on the Vienna stock exchange. Established in 1996, the company markets its products under two popular labels: DreamCatcher Games, featuring the critically-acclaimed, bestselling game Painkiller; and The Adventure Company, the number one brand for PC adventure game sales worldwide including award winning titles such as Syberia and Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None. DreamCatcher products include titles for Windows as well as leading hardware platforms – the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Wii.