With the new SimCity 4 Rush Hour Expansion Pack your city is on the move. Get your Sims on the road to happiness as you take total control of your city's transportation. Take charge of vehicles en route to destinations or disasters, and take to the streets to control your city at a new level. Put Sims on the move in helicopters, ferries, and new cars. Unlock more vehicle choices as you gain traction with your cities' transportation problems. Choose from all-new road types including wide avenues, suspension bridges, or one way streets. Map out a seamless regional network that whisks Sims from one city to another. Add popular structures such as historic rail stations or classic Americana road marks. Go global and create your city based on a modern European building set. Make your final mark as mayor and personalize your cities by choosing street names, mountains, neighborhoods, and points of interest. In SimCity 4 Rush Hour, put your foot on the gas and get your Sims on the go!
- U-Drive It! - Take complete control over cars, helicopters, and ambulances on the streets of your city and guide them to their destination. Get your Sims moving, watch your rating score skyrocket, and earn new vehicle and building options.
- Exciting New Transportation Options - Put things in motion by creating the one-way streets of San Francisco, wide avenues of New York, a ferry system of Seattle, the elevated train networks of Chicago, or high speed monorails of Tokyo.
- More than 100 New Structures - Add dozens of new structures including rail yards, lighthouses, and ferry buildings. Give your Sim citizen top-notch entertainment by adding a space shuttle launch center or TV news station with a helipad for the news copter.
- Expanded Building Sets - Lay out your city based on an all-new Modern European building set, or choose from three other historical architectural eras, including Chicago 1890's, New York 1940's, or Houston 1990's.
- Make Your Mark - Create signposts in key areas of your city to designate neighborhoods, districts, and points of interest. Place labels on streets, roads, mountains, and bodies of water to personalize your city.
- New Disasters - Looking for the big disaster? Start the UFO invasion and watch as Sims are abducted, and buildings are destroyed. Attempt to take control of your own UFO and create a little havoc yourself. See massive wrecks at railroad crossings? Sit back and watch chaos rule, or place a wide avenue to avert future disasters.
- Maps and Tools - Track the pulsing traffic flows throughout the day, plan out efficient routes for Sims to get to work, or map out how your Sims whisk from one city to another as part of regional transportation network.