Life under a microscope fantasy world, Pikmin delivers a unique experience like few before it with a blend of real-time strategy, adventure, and puzzle elements. You control Captain Olimar, a lovable little astronaut, who crash-landed on a planet inhabited by even more lovable little plant creatures known as Pikmin. Olimar can command these creatures RTS-style, assign them tasks, make them attack foes, and gather resources. The ultimate task is to rebuild Olimar's space ship before a 30-day time window elapses. Command lovable little creatures RTS-style Rebuild Olimar's space ship before a 30-day time window elapses.
- Befriend the odd alien creatures known as Pikmin and seek their aid in your quest to return home
- Use your Wii Remote to pluck up the Pikmin and put them to work
- Command your own Pikmin army of up to 100 creatures at once
- Enlist the help of multiple Pikmin to overcome predators, demolish barriers and haul critical ship parts
- Coordinate the actions of the Pikmin to help you collect the missing pieces of your ship
- For 1 player