Lights, Camera, ACTION! A Hollywood movie maker has just chosen LEGO Island as the location for a new action adventure film that requires some jaw-dropping stunts. Naturally, Pepper Roni is cast as the lead stuntman for this big production, but not everyone is happy that he's got the job!
Players take on the role of Pepper Roni as they drive, fly, jump and skate through five extreme stunt games that take them all over the vast LEGO Island. Pepper Roni must also contend with his nemesis, the mischievous Brickster who pretends to be a reformed character, but Pepper suspects he's still up to no good. As the film progresses true to form Brickster tries to spoil every scene.
Pepper Roni pushes his skills to the limit in the title's five stunt games by skillfully racing through heavy, kick-starting a bike and riding over a construction, flying a plane, making a splash with a jet ski and surfing the clouds on a sky-board.
Pepper Roni dashes from shoot to shoot on his skateboard or in any one of the vehicles (provided that he's passed his test, of course!). But he must not forget his Island friends, solving sub-quests & puzzles for them along the way.
Players will also have loads of fun customizing all aspects of LEGO Island, including the environment and characters. One simple action changes color, appearance or style of most objects & is certainly one of the core features of the Island series so far and a firm favorite with the younger players.
The game adds a few more layers of fun by giving players two mind bending puzzles to solve and allowing players to collect trading cards throughout the adventure. This is done by completing the sub-quests as well as keeping a watchful eye open for cards during gameplay. Players who collect enough cards and/or successfully complete sub-quests, can unlock sub-games that can be played in arcade or versus mode.
- Fierce competition through five wild, extreme stunt action games
- A vast array of rich, customizable environments and characters that appeal to the player's imagination
- There are more than 25 challenges and quests to discover on the Island
- Two mind bending puzzles to solve
- Arcade and multi-player modes unlocked after players have completed the sub-games
- Skate park on the main island allows Pepper to learn eight basic grabs and perform spins, fakies and grinds to his heart's content
- There are 14 vehicles to drive, fly and pilot. All are buildable from real LEGO pieces.
- All the vehicles from the Island Xtreme Stunts range of play materials are included in the game.