LOS ANGELES - (December 10, 2004) - Global wireless entertainment publisher JAMDAT Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: JMDT) announced today a distribution and content agreement with Boost Mobile, the youth lifestyle brand offered by Nextel Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTL), to provide JAMDAT's slate of wireless games for Boost Mobile customers. The games include:
- "JAMDAT Basketball" - Slam dunk! Dynamic one-on-one basketball action on your wireless phone.
- "Tony Hawk's Underground" - Pull off real skateboarding moves with skateboarding legend Tony Hawk.
- "BEJEWELED" - Popcap's Internet puzzle game puts a wealth of gem-matching fun at your fingertips.
- "JAMDAT Blackjack" - Great blackjack action on your wireless phone.
- "JAMDAT Bowling" - Do you have what it takes to roll a perfect 300?
- "Collapse" - The popular Internet puzzle game by Gamehouse goes mobile.
- "Pitfall!" - The wireless version of the classic hit! Guide Pitfall Harry through more than 200 perilous jungle screens.
- "JAMDAT Football" - Touchdown! Be the ultimate armchair quarterback.
- "JAMDAT Solitaire" - The timeless classic is now on your wireless phone.
- "Text Twist Collapse" - Think of as many words as you can with the letters you have, while you try to beat the clock in this wireless version of the Gamehouse title.
"We are pleased to add Boost Mobile to JAMDAT's extensive distribution network of wireless carriers in North America," said Mitch Lasky, Chairman and CEO of JAMDAT Mobile Inc. "Boost Mobile's target market is particularly suited for wireless games."
"Many Boost customers are early adopters of wireless entertainment content and we are aggressively expanding our Boost LIVE catalog to meet their lifestyle needs," said Craig Thole, Director of Value Added Services, Boost Mobile. "JAMDAT is one of the strongest publishers of games in the wireless space, and we are excited to partner with them to bring some of the best content to our customers."
Game availability depends on individual phone model. For specific information, JAMDAT's Game Finder is available at www.jamdat.com.
About JAMDAT Mobile
JAMDAT Mobile Inc. (Nasdaq: JMDT) is a global publisher of wireless entertainment applications, including games, ring tones, images and other content. JAMDAT's application portfolio is based on original and licensed intellectual properties and includes "JAMDAT Bowling," "Lemonade Tycoon," "Bejeweled," "The Lord of the Rings," "Tony Hawk's Underground" and "Scrabble." JAMDAT distributes its applications through wireless carriers, including AT&T Wireless, China Mobile, Cingular, 02, Nextel, NTT DoCoMo, Orange, Sprint, Telefonica Moviles, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Vivo and Vodafone.
About Boost LIVE
Boost LIVE is Boost Mobile's suite of new wireless entertainment applications and branded content designed to meet the lifestyle needs of today's youth. Boost Mobile customers are able to browse over the air games, polyphonic and real music ringtones, celebrity voicetones, wallpapers and lifestyle applications on Boost LIVE (www.boostmobile.com/boostlive). Boost Mobile customers can select the applications they want on Boost LIVE and then purchase them over the air directly from their Boost Mobile pay-as-you-go phone using existing Re-Boost call credits. Applications have a one-time, unlimited use fee that varies in price from $1.49 to $6.49. Customers may also demo exclusive Boost Mobile games from Boost LIVE before purchasing them. Most Boost Mobile phones are capable of downloading entertainment applications. Visit Boost LIVE (www.boostmobile.com/boostlive) for the latest list of ringtones, wallpapers, games and entertainment applications currently available from Boost Mobile.