London, May 03, 2006 - In2Games announces that it will preview Real World Golf 2, the sequel to the best-selling Real World Golf, at the E3 trade show in LA from 10th-12th May Real World Golf 2 builds upon the huge success of the first title..still using the revolutionary Gametrak system to track your swing in real-time – no joysticks, just swing the club to play!
Key new features of the game provide detailed training and analysis to improve your game for real – like having a golf pro in your living room:
- Swing Trainer System –analyses and displays your swing plane, giving expert advice on how you can improve your swing. Fine tune your game to develop the perfect swing!
- Impact Analyser - shows exactly how you hit the ball. In-depth analysis of your club head as it comes through the ball showing the horizontal and vertical impact planes – see why the ball does what it does when you hit it!
- Other new features include:
- 15 exciting courses including the world famous Ryder Cup course, the Belfry.
- Major new putting system - fully controllable putting, giving full control over the aiming and power, and taking green slope and speed into consideration.
- Added depth and longevity of play – introduction of the Pro Shop to buy new golfing equipment.
- New in-game dialogue from legendary commentator Peter Alliss as you play. Over five times as much dialogue as the first game.
- The trophy cabinet – you are now awarded trophies for achieving key milestones in the game – from simple things such as scoring a hole under par to the major achievements such as hitting a hole in one, or winning a major tournament.
- 15 Fully motion-captured playable characters
- Greatly improved course rendering visuals and audio
- New, detailed tutorials covering all aspects of golf.
In2Games has sold in excess of 300,000 Gametrak units to date, and expects Real World Golf 2 to be an even bigger success than the original.
Launch date: Q3 2006 (Europe), Q1 2007 (USA) Platforms: PS2, PC
In2Games is dedicated to creating new and exciting gaming experiences through the creative combination of hardware and software. In2Games combines expertise in hardware design and manufacture with leading-edge software development, resulting in a new range of console and PC products offering gamers brand-new experiences. In2Games is a licensed publisher for PlayStation2 and Xbox software in Europe, and has offices in the United Kingdom and Hong Kong. For additional information, go to www.in2games.uk.com or contact email@example.com
About Mad Catz Interactive, Inc.
Mad Catz is a worldwide leader of innovative peripherals in the interactive entertainment industry. Mad Catz designs and markets a full range of accessories for video game systems and publishes video game software, including the industry leading GameShark brand of video game enhancements. Mad Catz has distribution through most leading retailers offering interactive entertainment products. Mad Catz has its operating headquarters in San Diego, California and offices in Canada, Europe and Asia. For additional information go to www.madcatz.com.