I of The Dragon is an Action-RPG where the player takes the role of a hero Dragon. The Dragon is young and must be matured in strength and power through a levelling system that will reward the player with new spells and skill upgrades.
Play as one of three possible dragons, each with their own unique abilities. Use spells and brute force to hunt down and destroy the evil creatures that threaten the peaceful Nimoans.
Defend towns, build new ones. Create mountains or bring them crumbling to the ground. Summon creatures to fight for you or rely on your own powers. Use all means available to help in your quest to unmask the source of evil that plagues the land.
Story The omens were ignored. The birth of a two-headed calf was the first sign. Then for seven straight days the sunset was disfigured by a greenish hue, just as the prophecies warned. People began to whisper of strange beasts roaming the wilds. Some investigated the tales, but were never heard from again.
The people of Nimoan had forgotten war, but in the 6th Age, war is the reality and peace will be no more.
Armies were gathered and sent forth, but only a few survivors managed to make it back. They told tales of monsters, countless numbers of them, all raging with an unquenchable blood thirst. The soldiers warned that these creatures were fast approaching their villages.
All seemed lost... and. And then It came. Just as the prophecies foretold of doom, they also promised a savior, a strong and powerful beast, The Dragon.
Who or what unleashed these monsters on the peaceful Nimoans, and for what purpose? Discover the truth through the I of the Dragon...
- Three playable dragons are available, each with its own inherent abilities.
- Explore the vast lands of Nimoan in 20 playable missions.
- More than sixty spells with breathtaking special effects.
- Over 40 unique monsters to fight and defeat.
- Build towns and help protect them.
- Terra morph landscapes: level mountain ranges, create earthquakes, volcanoes and craters.
- All models use skeletal animation for realistic animations.
- Twelve unique areas representing different landscape types.
- Hundreds of landscape items (trees, boulders, buildings, etc).
- Realistic day-night cycle.