Montreal, Canada. April 25, 2007 Game publisher Meridian4 and developer Fuzzyeyes Studios are thrilled to announce that Hot Dog King, their fast food tycoon game; is now available at leading retail outlets and is available for digital download everywhere.
"We are please to see Hot Dog King available in North America and we look forward to seeing the game repeat the same success it experienced in Europe." said Sonny Lu, CEO at Fuzzyeyes Studio.
"The BBQ's hot and the dogs are plump and ready to be served translation: (with all metaphors aside) We are pleased that Hot Dog King is now available for all tycoon gamers." said Steve Milburn, Marketing Director at Meridian4, "Whether you dominate the fast food industry in Seattle, Los Angeles or New York, whether you do a full campaign or a single scenario, HDK will have you transfixed and playing for hours."
About Hot Dog King
Hot Dog King is a fast-paced strategy simulation with a fresh approach to fast food. You will set out to dominate the fast food industry city by city, using talented staff members in each franchise as your secret weapon to lure customers away from the competition. Play in your own style start and develop your business using superior marketing techniques and great food, or build your empire quickly by employing the mob and using shady tactics against your competition.
Can you become the Hot Dog King, or will you be just another wiener?
- Create your ideal shop Players select from a variety of locations and interiors. Tailor products and decor to suit your customer's tastes.
- Recruit the staff of your dreams Players will manage every detail right down to uniforms. Keeping staff motivated and happy is essential to attracting business.
- Track progress Players keep track of all important financial, employee and competitor information with their own PDA.
- Events and challenges - Surprising mini-games can pop up at any time to keep players busy. They'll have to be prepared to conquer these challenges or risk losing business.
- Use the dark side - If fair tactics aren't working, players can always use the Mob to trash their competition. The choice is theirs.
Hot Dog King is now available in retail stores at a suggested retail price of $19.99. For more information about Hot Dog King and its availability, go to www.meridian4.com.
About Fuzzyeyes Studio
Fuzzyeyes Studio was established in 2001 as a games development company. The company has its Headquarters in Brisbane, Australia, and a secondary production house in Taipei, Taiwan and will be expanding to Beijing and Singapore by the end of 2008. Being an independent developer, the Studio develops titles on platforms such as XBOX 360, PS3, PS2 and PC. At Fuzzyeyes, we believe being original and high quality is the only way to pleasure every gamer.
Meridian4 is an interactive software publisher located in Montreal, Canada. We are a new publishing company, with new ideas and a different approach to forming partnerships with developers. The difference is we actually form a partnership a true relationship characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility to achieve the best possible performance for their products.