Toronto, August 8, 2006 – DreamCatcher Games today announced that it will publish the Fantasy RPG Neverend for Windows in North America.
Immerse yourself into a world filled with action, magic, and adventure. Rejected by society, you are Agavaen a mysterious young woman with magical powers. Explore a vast and unique world arming yourself with powerful weapons and spells as you uncover the clues to your true identity. Travel through bustling towns, towering castles, ancient ruins, and lush landscapes. Talk to its inhabitants, but choose your words wisely. Many will be friend… but many will be foe. Your destiny awaits you…
- Battle your way through legions of challenging enemies as you quickly choose your strategies with the unique and powerful combat system.
- Create numerous devastating spells with the custom rune system.
- Uncover distinct storylines based on how you play the game.
- 3 levels of difficulty to suit your playing style.
- Build a powerful character with experience points gained through battle and by successfully completing your quests. Purchase rare armor upgrades and potions with gold that you collect along the way.
- Arm yourself with powerful weapons and magical spells as you are confronted by enemies who will do everything they can to prevent you from completing your quests.
Developed by Mayhem Studios, Neverend has received an anticipated ESRB rating of ‘T’ for Teen and will begin hitting store shelves in August 2006.
About DreamCatcher Inc.:
DreamCatcher Inc. is a leading worldwide publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software. Established in 1996, the company markets its products under two popular labels: DreamCatcher Games, featuring the critically acclaimed, best-selling game Painkiller; and The Adventure Company, the number one brand for PC adventure game sales worldwide including award winning titles such as Syberia and Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None.
DreamCatcher products include titles for the PC as well as leading hardware platforms - the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, the PlayStation Portable (PSP) system, the Xbox video game and entertainment system, the Nintendo GameCube and Game Boy Advance.
DreamCatcher’s head office is located in Toronto, Canada. The company also services European, Middle Eastern and Australasian territories through its international office based in Paris, France.
Visit www.dreamcatchergames.com for more information.