The action franchise that started it all is celebrating its 20th anniversary with an all-new adventure on Nintendo DS! Set after the events of Contra III: Alien Wars, the game follows mercenaries Bill Rizer and Lance Bean as they battle to save the world from a new extraterrestrial threat. Contra 4 takes advantage of the dual screens of the Nintendo DS to deliver larger than life action, with massive enemies, detailed platforming and mind-blowing set pieces. Across a variety of game modes, including full cooperative play through the main story mode, two players can take the fight to the alien army of the Black Viper and reclaim Earth for mankind.
- Fast-paced 2D side-scrolling action from the franchise that defined the genre
- Collect multiple power-ups to create new and explosive weapon combinations
- Unique dual-screen presentation allows for frantic action and massive boss encounters
- New grappling hook accessory lets gamers access hard to reach areas and dodge enemies
- Incredible cooperative gameplay for up to 2 players